5Th International Conference ENTRECULTURAS on Translation and InterpretingWORKING WITH LANGUAGE AND CULTURES TODAY (2): CHALLENGES AND OUTLOOK
This fifth edition of ENTRECULTURAS International Conference ENTRECULTURAS on Translation and Interpretating, organised by Research Group in Translation, Communication and Applied Linguistics (HUM 767 - PAIDI Junta de Andalucía), Department of Translation and Interpretating (university of Malaga), is organized in two consecutive Conference, which deal with the same main theme, from complementary points of view: working with Languages and Cultures today: state of the art (First Conference) challenges and outlook (Second Conference).
The first CONFERENCE was held from 15 to 17 December 2016 at the University of Malaga (Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Medicine) (campus de Teatinos.) This conference dealt with THE STATE OF THE ART of the professional world in Translation, Interpreting and Language Industries. .
The Second CONFERENCE, will be held from 27 to 30 June 2017, at the University of Malaga, and The Green Ray-Link by UMA building (Campus de Teatinos) The main themes to be dealt with in this Conference will be CHALLENGES and OUTLOOK of the professional world in Translation, Interpreting and Language Industries.
This Conference will finish with a JOB FAIR which will be held on 30 June 2017 in THE GREEN RAY-LINK BY UMA building (campus de Teatinos).
The Theme addressed at the Congress include the following areas of translation, interpretation and language industries:
· Theory of Translation
· Specialized Translation (Scientific and Technical domains)
· Specialized Translation (Audiovisual Translation)
· Specialized Translation (Legal, and economic domains, Sworn Translation and Court Translation)
· Software Localization, Website Localization, Videogame Localization, TA (Machine Translation), Post-editing, etc.
· Literary Translation, Humanistic Translation, Mass media Translation and Comparative Literature
· Institutional Translation
· Theory of Interpreting
· Public Service Interpreting (different areas)
· Conference Interpreting
· Teaching of Translation
· Teaching of Interpreting (-)
· Teaching of Foreign Languages for Specific Purposes
· Interdisciplinary topics related to Cultural Studies or the Translation of Culture
· Information Technologies applied to Translation
· Terminology for the practice of Translation and Interpreting
· Documentary Resources for the practice of Translation and Interpreting
· Applied Linguistics and Language Industries
· Professional Aspects of Translation, Interpreting and Language Industries: Ethics, Professional Good Practice, working conditions, etc.
Deadline for submission of proposals (paper submission and presentation): 30 April 2017
If you wish to participate in the 5th International Conference ENTRECULTURAS on Translation and Interpreting, please send a proposal (abstract submission) to the Organising Committee using EasyChair platform from the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=entreculturas5
If you have any problems when in sending proposals , please contact with Iván Delgado Pugés (email@example.com)